Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Drawing dataset won't expand in Teamcenter RAC

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm adding users to a newly configured Teamcenter 11.4 environment, and am having a strange issue...when my first user on the system goes to expand a Drawing dataset from his Home folder, Newstuff folder, search results, etc. he cannot. The arrow beside the Drawing Item level does not exist. He can only see the Drawing Revision and any underlying datasets if he opens the Drawing Item in its own tab by double-clicking on it, at which point the Drawing Rev & data is viewable.

I've been working with GTAC and was first troubleshooting this as a Site/User preferences issue, but I've already tried everything they've recommended (preferences_manager to clear User-level preferences, etc.) and nothing has altered the behavior.

I can login to his machine with my user account and the issue goes away; I can log into MY machine with his user account and the issue is present...but I can't for the life of me figure out where the configuration was made that is manifesting in this behavior. I'd rather not add any additional users to Teamcenter until I resolve the problem, to avoid redundant effort to clean up all accounts if this is a persistent problem. Screenshots attached; has anyone encountered this?

Who Me Too'd this topic