I am moving from TC10.1.7 to TC12. I've just succesfully updated my custom data model, and I'm trying to update also some codeful customizations.
OS is windows server 2016, equipped with MS Visual Studio 2017 pro (14.14.26428) and win SDK 14.0.14393.0.
I modified "bmide_generatecode.bat" adding line "set TC_BIN=%TC_ROOT%\bin"
I also modified "bmide.bat" adding thse lines:
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\Tools\vsdevcmd.bat" -arch=amd64 -host_arch=amd64 -winsdk=10.0.14393.0
set MSDEV_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.14.26428
I did this because in VS2017 command line environment variables settins is a bit changed with respect to VS2010SP1.
IN BMIDE also I added includes to
BMIDE project compiles succesfully, but when it comes to linking I got a number of LNK2019 errors "unresolved external symbol" relating to "msvcrt.lib" and "*.obj" files of my project.
Seems that the way of configuring BMIDE for working with MS visual studio 2017 has changed... But I really don't know what to do at this point.
Solved! Go to Solution.